Help Get Those Wiggles Out By Improving Their Balance!
This is a must if you have a student who has trouble sitting still. This was one of the most successful items that I had in my classroom and loaned to other teachers! Children love sitting and standing on it, especially on the pokey side.
This balance disc is an important strengthening tool that can be used by adults and children. The simple act of sitting on the disc activates core abdominal and trunk muscles. Flexor and extensor muscles work in tandem to keep your balance on the disc while continuously strengthening and toning. Through these small, continuous motions that you are making, deep core muscles are constantly stimulated and enhanced. It is, however, not confined to sitting only. You can actually stand, kneel, and do all sorts of exercises on it, thereby increasing the benefits of those exercise routines.
- 33cm diameter, portable and durable
- Promote core stability, strengthens muscle tone, improves balance and body posture
- Help to reshape your body and improve balance and flexibility
- Used as a wiggle seat to provide sensory input, and to help calm children that have a hard time sitting still.
- Ergonomic seating, relieve back pain and shoulder aches
- Provide an unstable surface to exercise on, requiring you to use more muscles to stay balanced.
- Sitting on the cushion forces you to stand with good posture
- Easy to use, adjusted by adding or releasing air
- Material: PVC, environmentally friendly
- Diameter: 33cm/12.99 inches
- Bearing weight: 300kg
- Speciality: green and tasteless, super crush-resistant, anti-explosion
- Color: blue, pink, and purple
- Step one: press the balance pad side so that the air hole is far away from the ball back, and push air needle forward.
- Step two: push out the air needle slightly, rotate the main body of the pump. Repeat step one till the needle is completely set in the hole.
- Step three: keep the air cylinder slightly inclined, start to pump. Make sure the air is in a suitable degree, not too full.
- Do not push too hard, or the air needle will pierce the bottom cover.
- The pump is not included in the package list.