THE ONLY FITNESS TRACKER YOU NEED
- Blood Pressure Monitor:Measure and compare over time your blood pressure and blood oxygen content. The higher the oxygen content, the better your metabolism
- Dynamic Heart-Rate Monitoring:Uses green LED lights to analyze your blood flow under the skin of your wrist.
- Pedometer & Distance Statistics:Count your steps daily, weekly and monthly and keep track of your walking distances in both miles and kilometers. Use this to set your personal movement goals.
- Blood Oxygen Levels - Your blood oxygen level indicate how much oxygen your red blood cells are carrying. High oxygenation plays an essential role in ensuring that your muscles, brain and other organs receive the energy they need to function properly.
- Calorie-Burn Counter:Measure the amount of calories you burn each day and use the data as a reference to monitor your diet.
- Sleep Monitor:Tracks and records the amount of time you sleep in both the light and deep sleep stages.
- Intelligent Light Sensing Adjustment: the daytime screen is automatically dimmed leaving the content clearly visible.
- Sports Mode: In sports mode, you are able to record your exercise time, heart rate and number of steps taken during your workout (walking, running, riding, and mountain climbing).
**Note, do not use data for medical advice - see your doctor if you have any concerns.
- Syncs to android or iOS 8 and above.
- Alarm clock
- find phone
- message receiver (notifications of incoming calls, QQ, Wechat, Facebook, Twitter, What's App, etc.)
- Light Sensing Adjustment Screen
Why am I offering these for so cheap? Because as a functional health coach I know how important a role Diet Rest and Exercise play in not only maintaining good health, but reversing chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, heart disease, and even alzheimers.
81% of hospital admissions, 91% of all prescriptions filled, and 76% of physician visits – People with chronic conditions are the most frequent users of health care in the U.S.
Chronic diseases also account for the vast majority of health spending. Therefore, being able to control your own health can help reduce office visits, medications needed, and overall medical costs.
CDC estimates that eliminating three risk factors – poor diet, inactivity, and smoking – would prevent 80% of heart disease and stroke, 80% of type 2 diabetes; and, 40% of cancer.
Getting the proper amount and quality of sleep is critical in body repair. Our body repairs itself while we sleep, but did you know that it repairs itself in cycles? Therefore, 2 hours of sleep from 10-12 is more valuable than four hours after midnight. Also, the brain reduces in size during sleep as a way to purge toxins and clean itself out, not to mention that our thoughts get organized and filed into the right spots during sleep.
REM (rapid eye movement) is the stage of sleep associated with intense brain activity and this is the period of sleep which helps restore your brain and memory. REM Sleep occurs from 10 minutes to an hour, beginning about 90 minutes after you fall asleep. There are about 3-5 periods of REM sleep during the night. Therefore, if you are tossing and turning, getting up to use the restroom throughout the night or otherwise waking up throughout the night, you are not maximizing the repair cycle of the brain.
Deep sleep is the time when your breathing slows and your muscles are completely relaxed. During this stage your body is naturally healing itself, replacing cells, healing wounds, and building muscle tissue.
Start tracking your heart, sleep, and movement to make more informed decisions about your health and daily routines!!
Compare to Fitbit